Wednesday 23 July 2014

1 month 'blogiversary'

So today marks the day of my one month blogiversary (if that's how you'd spell this made up word). My little corner of the internet has now been officially up and running for a month now, and I have to say, it's really becoming a part of my life. I know a month isn't too long in the grand scheme of things, but it's crazy to me to think that this time thirty days ago, my first post 'Introducing Me' hadn't even gone live yet!
Since then I've shared with you my experience of diagnosis, my gratitude for my loved ones and disclosed some of my favourite recipes, and I want to say a big thank-you to you for actually reading my rambling thoughts and bearing with me while I attempt to navigate the minefield that is blogging!

Along side my little blog I've also set up my first ever Twitter account (I know, gasp! Where have I been??), to document the pointless and hopefully not so pointless thoughts I have on a day-to-day basis. And now, to mark my one month blogiversary I've decided to go two steps further and step up both and Instagram account and an account on Bloglovin'.

So if you'd like to keep updated on the thrilling life of a chronically ill graduate on her road to recovery, go ahead and follow me on any of these various platforms:

Twitter: @slowlymendingme

Instagramslowlymendingme

or...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Alice
x

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Alice! In just one month you've done so much here, your blog is one of my favs! <3

    Hayley-Eszti
    www,hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank-you sweetie! I love yours too <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary Slowly Mending Me haha it's always great when you hit a checkmark! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, even when it's only a little baby of a checkmark! :) xxx

      Delete